- For relief of occasional constipation
- Ready-to-use & latex free
- Soft flexible comfortip & easy squeeze
Ready-to-Use Saline Laxative
- #1 Doctor recommended
- Latex Free
- Soft, Flexible Comfortip
- Easy Squeeze
Complete enema in a disposable squeeze bottle with soft, pre-lubricated Comfortip
Fleet Enemas are Latex free. Allergic reaction to materials containing Latex is a growing and serious medical problem.
Single daily dosage
Do not use more unless directed by a doctor. See Warnings.
- Adults and children 12 years and over – 1 Bottle
- Children 2 to 11 years – use Fleet Enema for Children
- Children under 2 years – do not use
How to use:
- Remove orange protective shield from enema Comfortip before inserting.
- With steady pressure, gently insert enema tip into rectum with a slight side-to-side movement, with tip pointing toward navel. Insertion may be easier if person receiving enema bears down, as if having a bowel movement. This helps relax the muscles around the anus.
- Do not force the enema tip into rectum as this can cause injury.
- Squeeze bottle until nearly all liquid is gone. It is not necessary to empty the bottle completely, as it contains more liquid than needed.
- Remove Comfortip from rectum and maintain position until urge to evacuate is strong (usually 2 to 5 minutes)
Positions for using this enema: Left-side position: Lie on left side with knee bent, and arms resting comfortably. Knee-chest position: Kneel, then lower head and chest forward until left side of face is resting on surface with left arm folded comfortably.